Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Trap

The stinging pain in my heart, the stabbing of a thousand daggers; when I saw you; the incomplete, imbecile man speak in your uncouth language to my innocent face!

If it was not for her unfounded desire to love the man and not a Mask, I would have had no further use of you. But she is as naïve as you were before you met me, she knows little of the unbound powers the Mask beholds; the treasure that only the Mask can offer to her. I wait impatiently for the day when she will be conclusively in love with me, when she will surrender her soul to the Mask and then she will become my own, another Mask herself.

My heart writhes in fires of jealous rage, I can not help it. I seethe with anger when I see her willingly being serenaded by you. Does she not know what your smile hides? Does she not know that the love that she assumes is in fact the naked lust that you conceal with in you? My Innocent face, she was born only to be mine, only to talk to me, only to be in my possession and yet she teases me with her wanton ways. If only she knew that with each advance that she allows you to make towards her; she strengthens my resolve to acquire her, with each submission my determination to one day hold her captive in the dungeons of my desire.

Yet as I see her lovely eyes, I get reminded of the forgotten path of righteousness. Little does she know that the trap of love is unrelenting. Many have treaded it before, only a few succeeded. The only hope of survival that she retains is to get either the man or the forlorn Mask to fall in love with her. I must help her survive, such divine beauty; she deserves to live long. She must be loved with unyielding passion for the innocent face must remain alive for generations to come. The generations of hideous Masks will bow in gratitude to me for having kept the innocent face alive and yet never allowing her to find fulfilment in love; such intoxicating thirst and emptiness must I create in her life.

Here I sit today waiting patiently for the fruition of my love, as she walks by you on this cold fogy morning. My mind reflects on the many charms that I have woven for you in the past as you have savoured the joys of love before. In my fantasies; I pamper her, treat her like a high priestess and an adorable princess; I do for her what only a mad man would do in all earnestness. Oh, how eager I am, how completely in the grip of desire! This time my dear face, this time I must create a grand image of love which surpasses all the previous charades that we together created.

Of such immense magnitude will be the romance in the life of the Mask; who dared to fall in love! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ha! You almost scared me there but I see you...your big words that are only as alive as the plastic faces sold in a cheap small town fair.

I will never fall for you mask..not now...not ever. Its the man i desire...the man who will either have me in lust or love...i do not care anymore. I laugh in the winds ... and my wanton dance is only for him. No charade of romance lures me anymore for I am in the throes of my own self igniting and sustaining passion for the man...the man...

January 6, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home