Friday, January 2, 2009

The Night of Darkness



The innocent eyes shine like an emerald

In all my dreams and my solitary world

Yearn as I do in this ever elusive maze

For you my love, the one of innocent face!


You heard that? Did you hear the lonely call of my heart? Oh, how I yearn for a touch, for a gaze, for a kiss! How I love serenading her, seducing her with my words! Last night, I saw the glimmer in her eyes, as I took her on the ecstatic trip of my new creation; the new world that I created for us. The queen of my heart, my precious innocent face!

She wanted to surrender herself to my charms; but not just yet. The time is not upon us; the night is still lit with the blinding glory of the full moon. Yes my love, my innocent face; you shall be mine and I shall take you unto me on a night of darkness when all kindness sleeps and the hell rises!

The Mask

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 2, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 2, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home