Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Preface

Dear Reader,
What you will read here onwards is nothing more then a dialogue. For as far back as I can remember, I have indulged in self conversations. I like talking to myself and that may be one of the reasons why I talk so less with you.

In The Mask Diaries, I am the Mask and I am the Face as well. Somewhere along the years, the Mask became a part of me, it kept changing colours and yet remained with me; eventually becoming a natural extension of my face. The self conversations are my attempt to separate the Mask from the Face; to see them both as separate beings. I do not know what the end looks like, most of what I will write will be honest to the extent of being brutal; the remaining part will not matter in the larger scope of things.

A lot of what I write is dark in colour or essence and you may find it hard to relate to it. But that is a luxury I am going to afford myself to, like I said, brutal honesty is the need of the hour.

So read on, as far as you want to read. I will need your help too, in identifying and unravelling the conspicuously invisible masks; the ones that I may easily over look but yet are so vital that they must be spoken to.

Thank you for volunteering.

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home